Thursday, October 29, 2009

And I'm caught in between Countin,

I wish that I could sue HP and Staples for selling me such a shitty ass computer. We get fios, and then the thing goes crazy and stops working, so now im not going to turn it off. Cause if I do I might not get it to come back on :( This means I probably have to take it to Staples, AGAIN. And if I do I want my money back. I'm done dealing with this bullshit computer. :(
ANYWHO, I don't have swine flu. Yet. I guess. I don't know I've been feeling like shit lately though. And last night I got strangely upset about my dad for no reason. Well, there was a reason actually, but its dumb and really shouldn't have upset me. But whatever, im over it. But yeah being sick all the time seriously sucks. I thought it was over after mono, but probably not. I think I have the regular flu. Since I didn't go to school today, my mom said I can't do anything Friday or Saturday...but I'm pretty sure she will let me. Cause if not thats bullshit. EJ's stayed home two days this week too and he acts fine and I'm the one who actually acts sick because I am. But because EJ has a fever and my temperature is "just below the norm" I'm apparently fine.

But I'm not fine, not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave comments or feedback, i'll love you forever.