Friday, September 4, 2009

It's definitely not a Nashville party.

Wow, I haven't been on here in forever. I ended up getting pnuemonia and it sucks. I hate it, I can hardly do anything. I feel bad because I cancel plans last minute and stuff. School is okay. I mean Tawanka is always fun but gym sucks. Martys should have never left. He knew when I didn't feel good and let me sit out. I have pnuemonia, so I should really be outside in the cold. Or walking 4 miles or anything. The 2nd day of gym we had to go into idlewood and walk, a lot. My chest hurt already from my chest being congested, and my back hurt. The teacher didnt listen and I ended up having to walk in 50 degree weather in the woods with no jacket and chest pain. So I got a note cause that dude is a doucheeeee. Alright, Well I don't know what else to write so I'll stop. Hanging out with Kristian and Crystal hopefully?

2 comments:

  1. well if you feel bad about having to cancel on people, why do you promise them in the first place?

    haha what would you have to cancel, adn becasue of what? im sure theyd understand if youd just explain why you cant make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cancel plans because I get sick a lot. I don't promise anything.

    ReplyDelete

leave comments or feedback, i'll love you forever.