Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This town will be the downfall of us all,

Wow, I haven't been on here in forever. I'm over pneumonia :D thank goodness. Genna got her drivers license today ;P Yay. It's actually really cool how my life has turned around. It's weird though in a sense. Around this time when I was a sophomore, I couldn't take school and I was on homebound. I was on a bunch of medicine, anti-depressants, ocd medicine, sleeping pills. I'm the complete opposite now in senior year. Its pretty amazing. I found friends that are good to keep around unlike some others I have had in the past. Everyone I have in my life right now is great. And I wouldn't ask for it any other way. Sometime in between this post, and the one previous I decided to be fully of my medicine. My therapist and mom agreed :D so now I am not on anything, and its nice. To actually wakeup and not worry about having a panic attack. To not worry about having ocd. I can actually sleep when I want to. I know it sounds really stupid, but I'm pretty happy. So I'm pretty excited, this whole week has been amazing :D Monday I hung out with Corrine, Chrissy and Sean. Tuesday I didn't go to school. Wednesday (today) I didn't go to school. Which was okay, because I've been going and I can keep going. Tomorrow I'm going into school late because I have to get a state ID. Then I'm leaving early to go to a doctors appointment. The only thing I've been nervous about in a while. Their going to tell me about my hormone levels being messed up and my thyroid. :/ Then at 5 I am going to the mall with Corrine, Chrissy and Sean. Crystal and Kristian are meeting us up there at 6 and at 7:15 were going to a special screening of Zombieland. Friday I think im hanging out with Gabbi, Emily and Mark. Then saturday is Gabbis party. Sunday probably NOT going to hangout with Jaime and Brittney, that always works out great. But I dont care.
I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave comments or feedback, i'll love you forever.