Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How did you get here under my skin?

I'm sick of hearing all your bullshit. You talk about how sad you are all the time and how your life sucks. It dosen't. You have friends, family, and people who care about you. "There is a difference between being upset and being depressed" and thats true. But you don't understand what that means. You say how your depressed all the time, and your not. You're upset. For no reason. You're keeping someone in your life that just causes you drama and pain. Thats your fault, nobody elses. And i'm sick of hearing it. If YOU are going to keep them in YOUR life then YOU can deal with it. Not me. I have nothing to do with it. I don't even like them, I tell you all the time to get rid of them. But no, your still friends with them. Its dumb. Then you tell everyone your problems or write them online or call people and we have to hear them. Keep them to yourself. You can get rid of them if you tried, but you don't. Learn to talk to somebody else, cause I am done.


This is not to Genna I just used your quote because I liked it.

3 comments:

leave comments or feedback, i'll love you forever.