So, I deleted all my previous posts. They were dumb. They had no point. So I'm going to start new and actually try to post in this when I feel something. Not when I'm on blogger.com and want to post something.
I've lost you as a friend. We use to be so close. Such good friends, and now your not there anymore. And I'm starting to not care. Ever since that one night you never treated me the same. I know you use me. I know you only care about me when there is nobody else around. I've known that for a while. But, atleast when we hungout, we had a good time and enjoyed eachother. Now I just feel like you don't want me there. Like you only invite me because you feel bad. And I don't want that. I don't want charity. You're also changing. Your a hypocrite. Weed has changed him. Alcohol, boys, and popularity has changed you. You're only out for a good time. I know time changes people, but substances shouldn't. It shouldn't change your best friend into your enemy. and thats what it's done for us. It's not fair to me. I use to be able to count on you. Now I feel like a fool for ever being friends with you. People always ask, "Why do you still talk to her?". And honestly, I don't know. I don't need you in my life. You're never there. You never help me. We never hangout. You leave me for others. And I'm done. If you want to apologize, thanks. Thats great. But it will never be the same.
I guess ill finish this post when I gather my thoughts about how I truely feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
leave comments or feedback, i'll love you forever.