I haven't logged on here in forever. I don't really have time, but I should make time cause it would probably help. I definitely have developed and anger problem since moving into this house. I get so pissed off so easily, and when I can't express that I cry. Not because I'm sad, because I have no way to show how pissed off I am. I can't even control my own fucking feelings again. And its pointless, living here. I thought it would be better. My own room, having my friends sleepover, having my friends over. None of that has happened. I'm never in my room cause there is something wrong with the window so its so damn fucking cold. Ever since some fucking bitch slept here I'm not allowed to have anyone else sleep here, and hardly anyone over. So moving to this house was pointless. My grandmother helps with nothing. Not that she can do much. She said she would help with bills and shit and doesn't. She says so much shit to everyone and gets away with it. If I knew someone who lived relatively close, with an extra bedroom whose parents would let me live there for free I would do it in a heartbeat. But I don't know anyone like that, or at least not to where it would work out. Living here doesn't make me depressed, it pisses me the fuck off. Most people piss me the fuck off anymore. The only two people that don't make me angry? Gabbi and Emily. Why only those two I have no idea, but I'm glad they don't. I feel like everyone in my family is fucking abandoning me. I'm sick of feeling like I'm the only one here that fucking gives a shit about anything. Like every single person in my house is just retarded anymore. Since living here nobody talks anymore, and when we do its fighting.
I just need someone to get me out of here, cause everyday is the same and nothing is different. I hate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

well ya know, jenni just moved to canada (extra room)
ReplyDelete