Saturday, October 10, 2009

You won't be seventeen forever,

So, I had mono. I miss Crystal and Kristian. I'm finally moving, and I'm really excited about that. Finally on the seventeenth I will be in my new house. We rented out the U-haul for Saturday. I have everything at our new house except some little things and my computer. I can't wait until people can finally come over and sleep over and I wont have as much crap as I did before. Friday was fun :D I hung out with Gabbi and Kelly Young and Genna. Cool, cool. I didn't do anything today because, I didn't know what to do. And tomorrow hopefully, I'm hanging out with Corrine.
Chrissy and Sean have become completely annoying. At some point I will say something to her, and it will probably piss her off. But I really could care less.




P.S It pisses me off when you say you miss me, then don't invite me anywhere.

2 comments:

leave comments or feedback, i'll love you forever.