Farmville has officially taken over my life. It really is a dumb game, but its so addicting. Anyways, I woke up around 4. I ate a ham and cheese sandwich and had an orange soda. Why am I telling you this? I'm not sure. But I realized I made plans with people today. Like, more then one plan is going on. But thats okay :D. Dave, Kris, Crystal and I can hangout like all day. Then me and Jami are suppose to hangout sometime after six. But, most of you know how that works out and usually that never really happens. So oh well, I still have plans for today. And Monday, and Tuesday:[, and Wednesday :). I really need a ciggarette right now so I think I will go have one. I'll write in here later today, most likley. <3
//EDIT:
I'm going to try to fall asleep and wakeup at ten, it won't work and ill wakeup at
three or something.
//2ndEDIT:
never fell asleep, dont feel good, crystals sick, not hanging out with dave kris and crystal. probably wont hangout with Jaime
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
leave comments or feedback, i'll love you forever.