Friday, August 21, 2009

Did you forget that I was even alive?

My mom and my fourteen year old brother never stop arguing. He never listens to anyones points. He just thinks he's the one who makes valid points. That everyone else is lying. He is so mean to everyone and he knows how to push everyones buttons. He constantly makes me and my mom cry. He's abusive. And my mom says she cares, she says he has to go to therapy or something. But he wont go, it will never stop. He needs a good slap to the face and maybe one day we should call the cops on him. Maybe that will scare the shit out of him one day. He says how because he dosen't go places, we assume he dosen't have friends. He dosen't. Then he talks shit about my friends or about how I don't have any. Like one minute I don't have any friends. But the next minute their all this and that and blah and I don't give a shit. And were all below him, like he is some kind of genius thats figured out the meaning of life, or some shit. He really thinks he has the best points. He thinks he knows the world and so much more. That a fourteen year old knows more then a fifty six year old or an eighteen year old. Yeah, he may be more book smart then me but common sense wise, ive experianced more and so has my mom. Hes stupid. I'm sick of his shit. One day I'm going to say something to the wrong person and he's going to be taken out of my house. I'll regret it everyday and be sad, but it may be the best thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave comments or feedback, i'll love you forever.